Friday, September 12, 2008

CNN Bush reducing Iraq troops



As far as the surge goes, TV is only telling part of the story. The main reason isn't because of the surge though, it's the upcoming elections. "Muqti" called for a freeze on attacks, because he's posturing for political power. His people are obeying. This is all unclass info, by the way, but US news just doesn't bother with the details, especially since we've got our own election coming up. But the situation as it stands here is only more calm than usual because that's the way the bad guys want it to be. After the provincial elections there's no telling. I've got my opinion, and I'm sure you know why I think we need to keep troops here for a while longer. Hell, we're already in this mess, we may as well finish what we started.


This is from an email from Cyrus. I won't say what he does in the military, but let's just say he's associated with some people who keep their fingers on the pulse of Iraq

No comments: