Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ever wonder how we come up with blog ideas?



Cyrus: Did i tell you there are serial butt-rapists running around here?
True story
People get butt raped constantly here

Chuck B: see...now why the FUCK are you not blogging this?

Cyrus: people are carrying alarms...they passed them out today

Chuck B: they rape the men-folk?

Cyrus: yep
i laughed when i first heard it....

Chuck B: me too
still laughing
who rapes them?
other soldiers?

Cyrus: they looked at me all army-like and said "I'm dead serious."

Chuck B
: Iraqis?

Cyrus: no- joes

Chuck B: write a blurb about that
c'mon man
you're missing out on GOLD!

Cyrus: i tell my soldiers in a serious tone...we couldn't find you...we didn't know where you were so we thought you might have gotten serial butt-raped. You didn’t get butt-raped, did you? You would tell me though, right?

Cyrus: In all seriousness...THIS is the type of story that you'll ONLY here from a guy on the ground

Chuck: haha

Cyrus: let me get it together here, and I'll send it to you to post.

Chuck B: we just had a breakthrough, I think
this type of thing is GREAT
and it'd take a lot of pressure
off of you having to come up with your flowery shit

Cyrus: what the hell do you mean, "flowery shit"?????

Chuck B: Hm?

Cyrus: we joke about butt-rape every day

Chuck B: it's a great subject
nothing butt humor
HA!
HEYOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: